Eating Miami inside out!

Thursday, January 31, 2008

New Openings: Restaurants

Flickr by rightee


I compiled a list of restaurants that have only opened in the past few months. I also named a few that I know are opening soon. There's a few listed in the list that are coming soon - expected to open sometime in February for sure. If I'm missing anything, please let me know and I'll add it to the list. The deadline to add restaurants will be by February 7th.


Aventura / North Miami

BBQ Beach
Bourbon Street Steak House
Two Chefs Too

Brickell / Coral Way
Abokado
Andu - coming soon (opening date: 2/11/08)
Badrutt's Place
Kuva - coming soon
La Vecchia Bottega
Rosa Mexicano
Segafredo

Coral Gables / South Miami
Alta Cocina
Fatburger
Mint Leaf - coming soon
Por Fin

Design District / Upper East Side
Brosia
Domo Japones
Fratelli Lyon
Moonchine Asian Bistro
News Cafe & Lounge
Red Light - coming soon

Downtown / Performing Arts District
Il Gabbiano
Maino Churrascaria - coming soon

South Beach
Bambino Grande
Cantina 27
DeVito's
Kobe Club
La Boite a Pizza
Maison d'Azur
Smoking Rabbit
Texas de Brazil

No comments: